We all are sent to this world by Him for a special cause, which can be accomplished only by us.We are all special in a unique way. And that is why I'm also special. The people in my life add to this feeling and they make me feel blessed. The story isn't all sunshine, I too have gone through rough patches and mind you they are just patches and that is why they don't define my journey rather they are just a part of it.
Like everybody else who falls into my age group, I am also aggressive and arrogant, but that doesn't stop me from being intelligent ( and even smart at times). My failures have depressed me as well but they don't stop me from trying once again. Yes, there are certain loopholes in my life, but they don't make me a complete messed up person.
I'm totally aware of what am I doing and what are my goals ( both short-term and long-term). My dreams are big, but they don't stop me from enjoying my present. I am serious about my life but that has not turned me into a pumpkin faced girl. I am witty but not over talkative. Yes, I'm greedy for chocolates and slightly craving for coffee yet I'm balanced. I pray when I'm sad and I cry when I'm overjoyed.
That's me and welcome to my world.
Like everybody else who falls into my age group, I am also aggressive and arrogant, but that doesn't stop me from being intelligent ( and even smart at times). My failures have depressed me as well but they don't stop me from trying once again. Yes, there are certain loopholes in my life, but they don't make me a complete messed up person.
I'm totally aware of what am I doing and what are my goals ( both short-term and long-term). My dreams are big, but they don't stop me from enjoying my present. I am serious about my life but that has not turned me into a pumpkin faced girl. I am witty but not over talkative. Yes, I'm greedy for chocolates and slightly craving for coffee yet I'm balanced. I pray when I'm sad and I cry when I'm overjoyed.
That's me and welcome to my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment