Woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.
-
Robert Frost
I have always lived by these lines. Whenever I felt low and
disturbed, these lines have played in my mind over and over again. They tell me
that no pleasure, no pain should stop me, I should keep moving ahead, every
day, every moment. Nothing should obstruct me or distract me.
Our problem is that we can’t ignore the unimportant stuff in
life. If someone is trying to insult you, why should you even care? However,
our general practice is to keep thinking about that same piece of shit again
and again. And thus, we make things from bad to worse for ourselves. When
someone says you are good for nothing, we actually prove them right by doing
more mistakes rather than doing our work even more precisely.
What people think about you should not matter to you; rather
what you think about yourself is of utmost importance. People will always pull
you down; they will be arrogant and jealous. You need to keep your cool and
excel. Make yourself happier and let their jealousy increase. You should accept
your mistakes and learn from them and close the chapter, don’t carry it with
you for the rest of your life. Stop feeling bad about yourself.
Every new day comes with a new opportunity. Make sure that
you thank God for it and when you go to bed, you have something to discuss with
him (Other than complaints). We hardly realize how privileged we are to lead
such a life, we have abundant opportunities around us, we need to grab as much
as we can and keep moving. We need to improve every day, and stop worrying
about what has passed. Focus on your today, the days to come will become
beautiful automatically.
HAPPY JOURNEY

Nice one. . :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent one.....
ReplyDelete