As I sit down to write this, I am going through a major upheaval
within. I feel so restless and so pressurized. It seems as if it is a real tough
time for me as God is testing me in multiple chapters of life. And what do I
do? Should I be brave and do my best or feel doomed by the thoughts of failure?
It’s not that I have never faced failures in life; I have had a basket full of
them. From a star to dust, I have faced a major downfall and here I am, back to
my saddles, ready for another battle. At the most, I will lose and then again
get up to move on.
From where do I get this feeling? The answer is very simple.
We need abundant sunshine in life. That sunshine brings brightness to our days,
calms us in the night, tells us that we are beautiful, we are smart, and we are
capable of doing what we imagine. All we need is to discover that piece of
sunshine. It is there around you, explore your world, something will be there
which would tell you that YOU ARE NOT A LOOSER, it would be the feel good
factor of your life. It can be anything, anyone. If you ask me for a clue to
locate your sunshine, I would say anything, the smile of your lover, the hug
from your father or even the pink roses of your garden, the kiss from a small
kid in your family or a simple message from your mentor. All of them make you
feel great and helps you keep going.
Every morning when you wake up, do you smile? Do you feel
that wow it is a beautiful morning? Do you feel glad that you are alive and
have one more day to explore this world, learn something new? All of these
questions might have the same answer i.e. NO because we take our life for
granted. What if you don’t wake up only? And what if you don’t get a chance to
say your final goodbye? We all have so many problems, our managers are
devilish, our parents don’t understand us, our colleagues hate us, our lovers
have no time for us and these petrol prices are all time high. Gosh, life is so
difficult and we just hate our lives. Is it so bad? Is it that nothing is good
or worth loving in this life?
Or if at all, there nothing worth loving in your life,
atleast you are there. While earning your bread and butter, struggling for good
grades, working your ass off for a good appraisal, you have forgotten yourself.
Parents, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, friends, children, neighbour and even
watchman are important but what about you? Do you value yourself? How about finishing
your work, going home, and after supper, going to terrace with a mug of coffee
and feeling the cool breeze blowing over your face? Such moments make you feel
alive. They give you strength for the challenges of the coming day. However, we
hardly take out time to make ourselves feel good and feel charged up.
I often hear remarks like, “Life is unfair”, “I am fucked up”,
“life sucks”, “I am fed up”, “I have had enough” and an entire sea of such
small phrases which turn you into a big time looser. Don’t use them or atleast
don’t use them seriously. Keep it simple and fun. If you had a bad day at work,
come home and tell your sunshine person about it, spill that anger and disgust
out of yourself and go to sleep. But please don’t wake up with the same pumpkin
face. Atleast you be fair enough with the new day. Don’t pile on things, keep
removing the trash out of your life, be it your old bike, screwed up assignment
or even a not so happening relationship and most important believe in the line
that WHAT IS GONE IS GONE.
New day, new start should be your action plan, love yourself
and feel great about what you have. And have some sunshine in your life. And do
come back to me tell me about what is your sunshine factor.

Excellent master piece again
ReplyDeleteFANTABULOUS!!!
ReplyDelete