I have this unquenchable thirst of writing what I feel
(mostly I speak the same way), which got me the fame of a witty yet a khadoos person. Even my blogs share the
same fate and more often than not I keep getting emails brimming with advises from people who don't even know a thing about me or about writing and whose wasted effort I would never acknowledge.
Another thing about me is that I am a very opinionated
person. Right from the Chinese food to the First Lady of the US, I have an
opinion about everything. When it comes
to men, my views often dangerous and brow raising. Not that I am anti men or
something, its just that people take a dig at women especially we Indians not only
make fun of our ladies but also have no shame about it.
Whatever it may be my favorite targets are men in their
early forties. I find them the most lethal of the entire fraternity. You can
find them all around, juniors of your fathers, your seniors (teachers also) and
in every colony as your neighbors.
Not that this age group is particularly sexually deprived,
just that they are out of the league of any steamy romantic life at home or
otherwise. Plus their age is the one where they must sound really intelligent
and influential. They are a little overage to be called elder brothers and
underage to be called uncles. I prefer none, as I don’t want to address this
group because they make me feel a little cautious all the time. You can’t read
what they exactly look forward to. I
know a few of them who are perfectly normal ones. They scan the girls with
lusty eyes and never fail to appreciate the arousing nature of the fairer sex. They
have a very fine taste for women in their mid twenties.
These kinds of men would offer to be your godfathers,
friends and confidants. They would give you ideas and advises and make you feel
that they always drink an elixir from the waterfall of wisdom. Sometimes they
are successful in trapping the talkative and so called weaker sex. At other
times when they are facing women like me who are stubborn and far too
independent, they turn into divine critics. They would find everything about us to be utterly annoying. From high morals to big dreams which they know nothing about.
I m sure there would be many who would not be able to relate
to what I am writing and my target audience might even label me as a
disoriented feminist, nothing to worry; I had stopped bothering long back. All
I would want to say that modern day women are neither foolish nor dependent. Go
back to your homes and love the women who look after your home and your kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment