If you try to bury me, I become a seed
If you try to smoke me, I become a weed,
and you throw me into air, I become an eagle.
These lines sum up what I am trying to pen down in my post today. Every one has been through rough path, shitty nights, dreaded mornings, but I say what next man! We are wasting our time sulking, isn't it? The other day I was looking at Milind IRONMAN Soman, doesn't it hit our pessimist brain. Don't jump saying g that optimism and all that crap looks good in motivational books, this guy has done it right here in your face. Take a bow from me.
We have all been in that space where nothing goes right and everything hits you hard. If you feel like crying, go ahead and shed a tear or two but then thats it. Don’t spoil another moment because you are adding to your own pain that way. You need to be a little strong to raise your head and get up to face the storm. Its normal to sit in bed and sulk, it takes guts to come out and walk on the street.
We have all read the story of an ant who keeps falling off the wall but does not give up. We ain’t competing with the ant, we can push our limits further without a doubt. So many people around us fight cancer and tumor and come back to the screen to tell their stories and assured us that if they can do it, we also can bounce back at any time. Have you read about Narayan Murthy, who at one point of time used to bank on his girlfriend ( now his wife) for his leisure expenses is now one of the most influential and one of the greatest entrepreneur
There are millions of stories around us where a slum dweller gets through IIT, daughter of an auto driver becomes a doctor, a physically abused housewife starts an Anti dowry cell and millions more. We need to stop reading and start learning from these incidents. We need not give up because we could not get through an exam or because your girlfriend cheated on you. Be your own sunshine, rise and bloom.
No comments:
Post a Comment