I have always been blamed for writing about things which are intense and weird at times. I have been happily tagged AJEEB and am living happily with it ( Its good to be different and people who don't understand, term it ajeeb you see)
Anyways what I was saying was that once again I am scribbling about something weird. Usually when I am asked that how is life, I say good or I just smile (atleast when I am in a normal mood, otherwise this response may change, subject to mood risks). What I was thinking was that what makes life good? No, don't think the answer is a hot boyfriend or a sexy girl which sits in the opposite cubicle or the new Iphone 5 in your pocket. The answer depends on how we take life. I take it as a journey, which is a loop of learning and unlearning.
What learning means to me is what you absorb from things around you and not just books ( because if only books mattered then I would have been the wisest person alive ). Lessons can be learnt from the tiniest of the things around, we can even learn things from a person we don't know or like. We need to attract all the learning's towards ourselves. The most effective teacher is time. We learn those tough lessons through our own experiences.
Life is like a ball. The more we absorb from universe it expands, but on the other hand the outer boundary also enlarges which means there is even more to learn. The concept of Nirvana might or might not be familiar to you, but salvation largely deals with learning. We take birth and learn and die and then reincarnations of different types and different learning's and the moment we have learnt enough about life, we get absorbed in the greatest soul, the Omnipotent.
My motive was not spilling this heavy dose of GYAAN, however all I wanted to say was that learn and learn about life, learn whatever you can from people, things, texts, visuals and all the creations of God. If you focus on what you can learn from a person, you decrease the possibility of disliking that thing. The same goes for mistakes and failures, they are not a result of futile effort but an important lesson for you to remember forever.
HAPPY LEARNING
Anyways what I was saying was that once again I am scribbling about something weird. Usually when I am asked that how is life, I say good or I just smile (atleast when I am in a normal mood, otherwise this response may change, subject to mood risks). What I was thinking was that what makes life good? No, don't think the answer is a hot boyfriend or a sexy girl which sits in the opposite cubicle or the new Iphone 5 in your pocket. The answer depends on how we take life. I take it as a journey, which is a loop of learning and unlearning.
What learning means to me is what you absorb from things around you and not just books ( because if only books mattered then I would have been the wisest person alive ). Lessons can be learnt from the tiniest of the things around, we can even learn things from a person we don't know or like. We need to attract all the learning's towards ourselves. The most effective teacher is time. We learn those tough lessons through our own experiences.
Life is like a ball. The more we absorb from universe it expands, but on the other hand the outer boundary also enlarges which means there is even more to learn. The concept of Nirvana might or might not be familiar to you, but salvation largely deals with learning. We take birth and learn and die and then reincarnations of different types and different learning's and the moment we have learnt enough about life, we get absorbed in the greatest soul, the Omnipotent.
My motive was not spilling this heavy dose of GYAAN, however all I wanted to say was that learn and learn about life, learn whatever you can from people, things, texts, visuals and all the creations of God. If you focus on what you can learn from a person, you decrease the possibility of disliking that thing. The same goes for mistakes and failures, they are not a result of futile effort but an important lesson for you to remember forever.
HAPPY LEARNING

No comments:
Post a Comment